Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Two Ubuntu Phones Coming In 2014, Aiming For Top 50 iOS/Android Apps (phoronix.com)

An anonymous reader writes: Mark Shuttleworth just had a conference call with the press where he mentioned Ubuntu phones will ship in 2014 and their hardware launch partners are BQ in Europe and Meizu in China. The devices will ship in 2014 and by the time there's devices shipping, the hope is to have the top 50 Android and iOS apps available on Ubuntu.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Two Ubuntu Phones Coming In 2014, Aiming For Top 50 iOS/Android Apps

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...