Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Researcher Creates Malware to Capture Every Tap on Your Smartphone or Tablet (ibtimes.co.uk)

DavidGilbert99 writes: Keylogging has been a key component of most malware in recent years, but with the advent of touch as the interface of choice on smartphones, tablets and — increasingly — laptops it has been getting harder for cyber-criminals to know what you are doing. And so a researcher has developed a proof-of-concept piece of malware which is able to capture everything you are doing on your touch devices, capture where you touch the screen and what is being displayed.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Researcher Creates Malware to Capture Every Tap on Your Smartphone or Tablet

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...